Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Sub Machine Gun Weapon Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2009 21:07
I Have A Weapon I Made That You Can Only Have when you insert it from player start. There is a problme though, in X10, the process right after the activate start gun, it freezes. i will upload the zip file to let you try it. the origonal model was made in Misfit Model 3D and the animations were done in milkshape and tested in fragMOTION. To install the weapon, place the folder prodotype in Gamecore/Guns/Modern Day/. You should be able to set the gun as start weapon from there. play with it a little and Tell Me The Problme. Th HUD.X is My custom model. There Colud be a problem or the HUD.dbo, When you solve the problme and it works, tell me and if you can fix it, tell me and show me the files. In the zip File, there is also a video to show all 119 frames of animation of my gun. I have not made a place able, pick up able entinity, but when I get FPSC toolbox, then I will try to make it and give it away for free. I will tell you when as soon as i can make it, upload it. I will Write under this form like this "Weapon has been compleated. www.[url address].[ending]" I put the here to catch your attention because you probly didn't read this post.

In Soviet Russia, video game plays you!
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2009 21:10
A: I couldnt understand a word of that, because you havent paragraphed it. This is why no-one will read it, as you said.

B: Why on earth have you posted it in the forum where you post game progress?

C: Read the forum rules.

midgetz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 16:39 Edited at: 15th Jun 2009 23:19
ive gotten a step ahead with nobody to help and got it on screen. i am not going to make a pick up object.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 16:46
Seriously,I wouldnt call that a gun,wheres the uvmap???

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.ultimatefpsc.com/[href]
henrypan321
Years of Service
User Offline
That gun looks like a plank with a nail on it.
midgetz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 16:22 Edited at: 15th Jun 2009 23:21
ill try giving it a new texture
but there was a problme with the HUD.dbo file and i fixed it.
Lets see your gun. first make your model in Misfit Model 3d then use the trial versions of fagmotion and milkshape. that is how i did it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 15:28:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 15:28:33