Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Upgrade 115 (maybe others too) Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This doesn't go in bug report area because it is about the upgrade, not v1. After having bought and installed FPS Creator, and installing the model packs that came with the Bonanza, I began trying it out. Whenever I tested a game I got the blue screen, not immediately, but within some minutes of playing. MY computer has been doing this other times to so it is not about this. But, in order to fix it, or make it work better anyway, I updated FPS Creator to version 115 with the download on the FPS Creator Files page. When it finished, I tried it and it said in the title bar, "FPS Creator FREE". I payed for this, and now it says free, and I need the build game Upgrade to build any games. I do not want to pay more, just to get what I already payed for along with the upgrade. There should be an upgrade available for FPS Creator full. Or, if that is what the upgrade was supposed to be, it needs to be fixed. Also, now that I have reinstalled it (the full version), it does not work. I will be posting the exact error in the bug report section as it is now version 1.
D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2009 23:21 Edited at: 8th Jun 2009 23:26
Sit down, relax, and now be whitness of the unbelievable power of the search function:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149334&b=21

Took me about 5 seconds
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 01:46
Please read the stickies at the top of this board, one of them answers this very question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 15:28:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 15:28:33