Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Request: Spaceship Model Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 01:54
I know it is unlikely that this request will be full filled. But it never hurts to ask for a future model pack, like that of a space ship with mothership like segments and futuristic looking consoles. I downloaded a few free packs (From the free FPS site ware you can get user generated content) but non of the consoles are really up to par with what i am looking for. Sure the console is nice. And the mainframe model is nice, but I'm looking for a model pack that has like a bunch of computer consoles. Turret controls, stuff like in either halo on the "Pillar of automn" or something from quake 4, hell maybe even stuff from starwars or something.

I don't know how to model just yet, because i don't know what the ideal 3D modeler would be. And i already have, milkshape, wings3D, gmax (Illegal and cannot be used with FPSC) truespace, and blender. I also have Panda3D, but i don't know how to use panda because it doesn't come with a GUI like wings, blender, truespace, or milkshape. So i am wondering if it all has to be done in C++? or DBpro?

Anyway, if you could tell me an ideal modeler for making model packs. That would be one problem solved (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME!)

i know there is a HUGE LOAD of modelers on the stickies on this forum. Problem is, i get overwhelmed as to which one would work for me and which one to get. I have that kind of prolem, sorry..

Also would any one be possibly up to this task? hell, ill even pay you for it. Umm 10$ sound ok? im trying to becareful right now because im on a tight budget.

War sickens man, and man is forced to fight. Only a true warrior enjoys the spoils of battle. Give forth your arm and you shall receive a sword. Now fight, for what you believe in.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 02:00
If i get 15 bucks ill make 6 spaceships.
How would i get the payment? paypal? what?

He stood like a stone wall, not only in battle, but also for the Lord
Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 02:04
umm, will these spaceships be segments as well to craft your interior? will you make the consoles as well? maybe a fusion pulse generater and stuff. I dont mind use your imagination and yea. I do paypal only, but i think 12 would cover it. Remember, im on a tight budget.

War sickens man, and man is forced to fight. Only a true warrior enjoys the spoils of battle. Give forth your arm and you shall receive a sword. Now fight, for what you believe in.
Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 02:17
Skynet Games

Check out the link below for the download of some stuff which is a bit 'Quake-ish' looking.
Plus visit the Models and Media section and check that out as there is a lot of 'free' media available now (or up and coming) which is related to sci-fi at the moment.

All the best of luck

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=150259&b=24
Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 02:19
Dude i could kiss you! thanks!

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 9th Jun 2009 03:14
If you can wait a little while, this is coming up. Also, check out The Cosmic Prophets website for a lot more sci-fi content.

Brian.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 15:34:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 15:34:15