Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Concept Art

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2009 22:15
I'm gonna go ahead and post this up here. I'm hoping people can point out any oddities in this, and any other concepts I've made. This is the product of a genetic experiment, and pulls in victims with its long tentacles. I'm working on coloring it, but I've never tried coloring a line-art before. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 11th Jun 2009 05:59
Wow that's cool. It reminds me of a character you'd see in the role playing game Paranoia. Is that an industrial trash bin it's coming out of?

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2009 06:11
I've never heard of that game. It's coming out of a dumpster, yes. This was also one of my first attempts at drawing concept art. You might be able to tell that I'm not too good at drawing people, at least without them looking like cartoons. Anyways, thanks for the feedback and I'm working on a colored version now.

Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 11th Jun 2009 06:57
Quote: "You might be able to tell that I'm not too good at drawing people, at least without them looking like cartoons."

The person looks good to me... and that head to the left of the person looks like the remains of another victims gas mask. It gives it a sense of more danger since this creature has killed before.

Paranoia is a great comedy game where you have 6 clones for each character and they're always dieing from friendly fire and eaten by mutated creatures like the one you made. Having your creature in a dumpster killing unsuspecting people just taking out the trash is the kind of thing Paranoia thrives on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_(role-playing_game)

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2009 22:09
lol, okay. Sounds like fun. Yes those people are alright, but most of mine aren't.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 17:52:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 17:52:13