Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Question about the trial of dark physics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2009 06:56 Edited at: 12th Jun 2009 06:57
Ok, sense September has passed. And i can't seem to get a working trial any ware, what the heck am i suppose to do to test out the program to see if I'm going to like it or not now? i honestly have been banging my head on the door trying to invision what my physics would look like in my head. But it ain't working, so what am i to do now if i want to try it out and try some tutorials?

i would like to know what to do.

mechzone productions is up and running but going through some tweaks! but check us out
http://www.mechzoneproductions.110mb.com/home.html
Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2009 21:48
19 views and barely any reply's? do any of you know what i could possible do about this? i wanna test out dark physics but it's past september 2008. Any ideas?

mechzone productions is up and running but going through some tweaks! but check us out
http://www.mechzoneproductions.110mb.com/home.html
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2009 23:42
I could post up a few of the compiled examples if you want to see what it looks like in game. Other than that, I don't think there is any kind of trial for DP.

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?
Servant Saber
Years of Service
User Offline
I recently downloaded the dark dark physics trial off of nivias site, and it did give me a error saying the time had passed to be able to use the trial, just change your PC's time clock to within the timeframe it tells you, and it should run.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 04:23:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 04:23:26