Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] need modeler to make a montser modell..with exchange..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 17:59 Edited at: 15th Jun 2009 19:15
i have drown 4 monsters and i would like someone to model them and animate and texture them and they are not very difficult for exchang i will give 6 static models.....anyone interested???i will show the models in pictures aboutn in an hour

divernika
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 18:01 Edited at: 15th Jun 2009 18:01
Trading model packs is classed as pirating. Mods, lock away.
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 18:17 Edited at: 15th Jun 2009 18:22
Quote: "i have drown 4 monsters and i would like someone to model them and animate and texture them and they are not very difficult for exchang i will give ModelPack17,ModelPack13,ModelPack7,and modelpack9..anyone interested???"

You have no right to exchange media that isn't yours. Enjoy your ban, Nikas.

-Kravenwolf

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
wow i didnt knew that
sory dont ban me i will change the offer

divernika
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 19:30
One character costs around 60$ by the standarts(if not even more) so you wont pay even 1 character with your 6 static models.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.ultimatefpsc.com/[href]
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 19:54
Swapping any model packs for any reason is an absolute no-no and illegal. I hope the static models you're offering are yours or you have permission to swap them. I hope they're not models you found on the net and I sincerely hope they are not from any model pack or you will be permanently banned.

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 20:36 Edited at: 15th Jun 2009 20:36
i will show my offer in cuple of hours...well if anyone gets banned cant he just make a new username and be again in the forum????also the static objects are from my opionion really good.........

divernika
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2009 20:47
Quote: "well if anyone gets banned cant he just make a new username and be again in the forum."

Nope, we have ways of stopping that and you'll find you can't even look on the forums anymore, even as a guest.

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
wow that's nice....ok here in europe we have laws about piracy but not in my country so sory for not knowing....

divernika
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
It's a grey area as to whether it's legal or illegal, because technically you can trade goods for a service. You could argue that this doesn't apply to digital media, if you don't own the intellectual property rights.

But whether it is legal or not isn't relevant - the forum rules are the only ones that carry here and they expressly forbid this anyway.

Visit my site http://www.fpsmodels.com for models and media for fps creator.
nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
hey i agree with the rules and i support them imagine if i made a game and others would clame for own or give it here and there for free if i would sell it....demn that is bad

divernika
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm really just making a general complaint, because this happens every day or so on here. So much so in fact there's a whole page dedicated to it within one of the stickied threads.

Ironically, it is also forbidden to tell somebody to "read the stickies". So instead I'm going to strongly imply that it might be helpful to read them, to avoid future mishaps.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2009 02:45
Quote: "Ironically, it is also forbidden to tell somebody to "read the stickies". So instead I'm going to strongly imply that it might be helpful to read them, to avoid future mishaps.
"

No that's not correct... Please DO refer people to reading the stickies... What is frowned upon is having people just type "read the stickies" or "read the manual" or simply "Search" as a reply to someone's thread... If you said something like "What you have asked about is explained in a sticky [insert link here]... hope that helps" or even if someone explained how to use the search function, then no moderator action would be needed... these 'read the blah' type replies, which offer nothing else, are what cause new users to feel alienated and get people angry which results in flame wars...

It's not what you say, it's how you say it

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Jun 2009 03:40
Quote: "It's not what you say, it's how you say it "

When you can tell someone to go to hell in such a way that he looks forward to the trip, you will have mastered it.

These threads are really hard to follow when people change their posts.

Somebody should start a trading site, but not me. Toooooooooo much work to keep clean.

Brian.

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i changed my mind i want one monster and i want it to be like that one.....

divernika

Attachments

Login to view attachments
nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2009 14:48 Edited at: 16th Jun 2009 14:51
those two models...both animated

divernika

Attachments

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2009 14:50 Edited at: 16th Jun 2009 14:52
and those 3 models 1 static 2 animated....

divernika

Attachments

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
plz i really want the model so help i am not good at modeling characters if you want something static for me to model for exchange tell me and i ll do it....

divernika
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
You don't appear to be taking notice, that static model is a mesh from Homeworld (1 or 2). So you can't offer that either.

My advice is to find a freely available model that is sort of what you want, and reskin it. Re skinning is far easier to learn than both modelling, texturing, rigging and animating.

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ok i changed my mind i want one monster and i want it to be like that one....."

It looks like i saw that one before.

Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2009 21:16
All of the models that you (nikas) are asking for appear to already by in copyrighted material. Which, therefore, makes them completely off-limits UNLESS you receive explicitly written permission from the creators of said media to use them in your projects. Which I highly doubt is going to happen - we're all indies here, and these appear to be from (at the very least) store-shelf games.

I'm not a mod, but I am going to request that the mods please lock this topic. The content herein is bordering very close to piracy, and the discussion should not be allowed to be continued.

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 15:30:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 15:30:15