Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / humm before I go ask support again...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright,

So I ordered the product and did clearly read that I could download, install and start fooling around with the software while waiting on my actual copy. Great I said and made the order...

#1 - Let's just say that this website is not very user friendly when you first arrive. It took me a while to find a bunch of crucial information on the products that I'm interested too.

#2 - I get a "download instructions" email and basically by following the instructions brings me to: nothing because the site actually contradicts the email itself... one says... the email will contain the passwords and such for an electronic download and the email says "just click here! and all is good" - So... tech support!

#3 - Tech support gives me a link to download the software but to my not so big surprise, I have to enter a serial key... That should have been provided by email?

What I'm I doing wrong? Why does the site offer an electronic purchase if I cannot actually activate the product? Do I actually have to wait 4 weeks for my delivery to arrive? I'm I the only one getting this problem?

Seriously, I did the honest thing and bought the software and did plan on buying other software that looked really cool. I did plan on getting packages and do want to actively be part of this community but in less then 24 hours, I've been hitting 3 issues that really kills the excitement of finally learning this software.

Is this home office company developed by a group of passionate genius or they simply have bad marketing reps?

I'm trying to remain polite here but small issues like that quickly piles up and become a nause...

Sincerely,
Pozag
Years of Service
User Offline
Issue resolved.

Please close this. I wish I could myself
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 18th Jun 2009 02:18
Pozag,

Firstly, welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a friendly and useful experience.

While I have heard some stories of this type of issue, I can assure you that most transactions go off without a problem. TGC manually confirms all payment transactions, and that normally takes up to a few days, depending on where the weekend falls. After that, if I remember correctly - it has been some years since I purchased the product - you get the e-mail confirmation and download instructions. It seems like there were two emails, but again I can't be sure.

It may take a few days to get a response from order support because yes, this company is a very small group of passionate geniuses, but I assure you that it will be corrected and well worth the wait.

Until then, there is a wealth of information and content on the forum which may be of interest to you. I feel your pain, I wanted to jump right into it before I even got it, but no one here can speed the process. Only order support can help.

Brian.

Pozag
Years of Service
User Offline
All is good now

Thank you very much and yes, the community is great.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:31:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:31:16