Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Offering my services!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2009 18:58 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2009 22:29
Hello,

I’m offering a completely free song in whatever format desired for the purpose of FPScreator. Every instruments has been played by me and it is 100% original material composed by me.

Here’s a quick demo version of the song in a very very low quality. The distorted sounds are “NOT” present in the full quality version.

Title: Exodus Veritas
Copyrights: Project Versus (this song will be used in the future)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5q75f2abk

Available options?

This song has been made in pro-tools and I still have the original documents, which means that I can edit the song according to your needs. "I do not give my original source files"

For example:

You really like 3:20 to 3:30 and would like to have this part being repeat 20 times in a row for a boss fight. This can be done.

You only want the clean parts of the songs or perhaps want them all combined into a new song. It is possible.

Here’s the deal!

Receiving the full version of the song in it’s original form: FREE

Anything that involves Copy/Paste of the actual structure of the song is free to a certain extent. Most “custom” version will take about 10 to 20 mins to produce. Now unless you ask something really complicated that might take more then 2 or 3 hours, I’ll charge you a small fee for the work

Anything that requires me to re-record sections or requires an important amount of mixing will be charged. Fees will be negociated via Email or Ventrilo. – Adding a solo, modifying the drums, add a new guitar layer, changing the melodie to fit a specific mood.

Things that cannot be changed:

- Tempo
- The Theme

Hopefully my service will greatly help anyone that is making a game and wishes a nice soundtrack.

I’m a composer so if you want something specific for your game. Do ask and we will see what can be done… I’m not here for the profit so my prices ranges from Free to Reasonable.

I specialize in Modern Metal, Rock, Blues, Ambiant, J-Pop and D n'B

ENJOY!

You can contact me here:
Nico.stormchild@gmail.com
Pozag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2009 20:02 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2009 22:29
comment removed
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2009 14:22
Maybe you should have a slightly different title then... it sounds from that like you are offering to work on custom music for other people, still from your actual post, it seems that you are in fact only sharing a track. The standard way to go about that is usually to write a thread title stating the title of the song.

Anyway, why can't you change the tempo?
That's ought to be one of the simplest things to do, no?

-----------
Ah, scrap that, it's a live recording, then I see. My bad
Sounds pretty well though

Pozag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2009 22:24 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2009 22:27
Here’s the situation, this particular song is not made out of samples. It’s played by plugging a Gibson Les Paul into a Damage Control Demonizer pedal, several effect pedals, one Fender Blue’s Deville Amp and using good mics.

Nothing here is a sample, it’s all played and recorded LIVE in my studio. This was suppose to be a track for a project that just got cancelled. Changing the tempo means, I would need to re-record some of these instruments.

Nothing in this song is made by using Flstudio or such, it is all direct recording in Pro-tools. I’m not saying Flstudio or any sample sucks, I love these softwares but sometimes, when you want a certain feel, you need a human touch.
Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2009 19:01 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2009 19:02
@Pozag-
My friend Chris and I are adding the final polish touches to TGC Heroes link http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=114384&b=8 and getting ready for it's release in late July and we could use a battle/intense SuperSmashBros theme style song. If you are willing to make a cool song for an awesome game. We will give you full credit also.

Thanks for your time,

Beastegargoyle

The Last Great Swordsmen a 3D hack N slash http://lastswordsmen.freezoka.com
Pozag
Years of Service
User Offline
@Beast E Gargoyle

Hey there, just click on my email icon and give me some details. I might need a particular level and such if it's possible.

Thanks

www.projectversus.com
www.myspace.com/projectversus
Pozag
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a demo song I just wrote for your game.
Contact me to see if this draft version is what you're looking for, let me know of the adjustments or if I need to write something else in a different style. When I have the time, I can pretty much write something on the fly within a night. Mixing and mastering will take a lot more time.

nico.stormchild@gmail.com

Thanks

www.projectversus.com
www.myspace.com/projectversus

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 16:44:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 16:44:20