Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator Free Prefabs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2009 23:54
In the fps creator manual, it says that fpsc users upload prefabs they made in the software for free download. Is this true? and if so, where can I download it?

Do epic stuff.
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2009 14:07
I think its just easy to make the room yourself insted of cheating by using a perfab but I don't think you can make custom perfabs , I think that wasnt a open source bit of the program.

Lets get one thing straight , You and me both make FPS games by cheating
Scurvy Lobster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2009 15:34
Yep, I don't believe there are many users who actually use prefabs. It is way more flexible to just draw your rooms yourself.
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 21st Jun 2009 18:09
Bigsnake: It is possible to make own prefabs,read the manual.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2009 22:06
This is what i found, This will help you make your own prefabs. located right in the manual

===================
No life, Lots of love, 2 Kids, God save me LOL
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2009 22:18
thx , I'll upload some asap then

Lets get one thing straight , You and me both make FPS games by cheating
GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2009 22:24
Yah i was wondering how to do my own also, But i was doing alot of reading and found it in the manual. Then ran into this forum lol

===================
No life, Lots of love, 2 Kids, God save me LOL
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 06:42 Edited at: 24th Jun 2009 06:44
Quote: "This is what i found, This will help you make your own prefabs. located right in the manual"

Yeah, I used the instructions from the manual to create the custom prefabs for my streetpack. (place 25 tiles grid of different street layouts at a time for streets)

I always said that I would make more prefabs, but I never got around to it even though they are really handy and cool.

It's not that hard to do, just follow the manual instructions step by step.

Kraken
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 22:52
I know how to make prefabs, I'm just saying as long as they aren't to detailed, and leave plenty of room for modification, I like using prefabs as a base and starting point for basic rooms and such, then modifying them to your needs. My point was that it would be nice if there was a place on the forum or website where people could post prefabs they made onto the website. For anyone who wants to know how to make a prefab, it's really simple.

Just make a prefab by selecting segments and entities and whatever, then using the clipboard tool, select the area around your prefab, press Control-C(or you can go to the edit menu and click "copy") and then press Control-J, this will open the save window, choose a place to save your prefab to, and, Voila'! You just made a prefab. If you want to use a prefab someone else created, or want to use one you made, simply move or copy the prefab file into here: \\wherever you installed fps creator\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\prefabs. Then you will find it in the fps creator prefab menu.

Do epic stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:37:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:37:21