Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Questions about FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there,
I am quite new at this, and I have a couple of questions (I couldn't find the answer in the manual, maybe because I'm tired).

1) How do you create a room that has a tall ceiling? For some reason, whenever I make a room, the ceiling is only 1 story high.
2)What are the benefits from buying the full $70.00 X10 version as supposed to the free version?
3)When you make stairs to go to a second level, how do you make a hole in the ceiling so that it can actually bring you to the 2nd floor; I always get blocked off.
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2009 02:23
Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay.

1 & 3 have the same answer, so I'll just make that 1.

1) Pressing "F" enters floor mode, which you can use to paint the floor of the current room segment you have selected, or right click to delete the floor. (You would make 2 rooms on top of eachother and delete the floor on the second floor.)

2) X10 is only for Windows Vista, but it does have some major benifits. Ex. Water, DarkAI(Smarter AI and allies), Bloom, and other graphical enhancements. The Free Version of FPSC (FPS Creator) X9 doesn't have an of those and won't let you compile your levels into a finished executable.

You pretty much have two choices if you have Vista:
1) Buy X10
2) Buy X9 and wait for the Migration http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=21&t=142497&p=0

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best of Luck,
Crusader2

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
adam476
Years of Service
User Offline
hank you very much

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:25:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:25:07