Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Offering guitarist and mixing services for game music

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 04:54 Edited at: 24th Jun 2009 23:46
Hey all, i was invited by PoZag to join this forum to offer my services as a guitarist and i also do mixing/mastering in with home mini studio setup. You can hear some of my covers i did just for fun at my soundclick. I focus mainly on creating high quality recordings and i figured it could be fun to offer my services for free if anyone wanted them for their games.

Here's a few examples of what i can do, this is metal covers but i pretty much do anything from blues to metal or w/e: http:C-Matin soundclick/cmartin

I got no real rules if you want to compose the song yourself ill just follow your instructions or if you want to work with me to compose stuff thats fine too if you just want me to do solos or a part of a song or just do mixing and creating wierd sounds (take the intro of descending for example, that kind of FX was created using dynamic EQs, subtle phasing, compression, Multitap Delay, logarithmic volume control, etc) and remix already existing tracks.. anything goes just let me know and ill see what i can do.
NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 02:49 Edited at: 25th Jun 2009 02:49
really great stuff man.my cousin has a mesa boogie amp and its really a beast to play with.FMR RNP Preamp never eared about it but it sound's great by listening the mp3.Its does look like a echo gina tho.

you must know guitarscanada.com
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 11:36
Well, I have no real need right now, but it could be interresting with live guitars in some future recordings (I don't play myself), so I might just come back to you some day

CMartin
Years of Service
User Offline
Rudolpho: Just let me know whenever man, i can pull off bass and drum tracks too i have addictive drums and it works great for drum tracks without sounding fake

NGXmusical: thanks man, yea this amp is killer for recordings or live performance. It does look like an echo gina now that i look at it but its a FMR. FMR is a not well known company that makes a few things like compressors and preamps and i believe they make it all on demand and you can only really get their stuff from them. The stuff they make have a cool philosophy, to make really great sounding quality stuff with quality components while sacrificing looks and gadgets to reduce the price to something relatively affordable. The FMR RNP doesnt really look good and can in fact look cheap compared to a True Systems or w/e but sounds killer and for a fraction of the cost. I rather have killer sound and ugly equipment than be broke have nice flashy lights but have mediocre/average sound personally lol

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 00:11:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 00:11:21