Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / How can i create

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 18:03
How can i create 3d models for my game?? i have 3ds max but i cant save my models av .x so please help me

PS: I need som good dark gdk tutariols

I can:
PHP HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C++, 2% of Dark GDK
wickedly kick it
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 20:37
Let me give you some advice, i take it you are learning game programming for the first time? Well this is no easy task, and i think you should start with some simple text tests, move to either 2d or 3d, despite what people say, 2d is about the same learning curve as 3d. If you are good with coordinates and understanding 3D concepts, go 3d, but i urge you to at least learn 2D because it can make GREAT effects for 2d and 3d games.

(Hello World Example)

But as for your questions,
to make .x files from models in 3dsmax, google "3ds Max Direct X exporter" and you should find what your looking for, i suggest looking up basic c++ before just jumping into Dark GDK. When you understand general programming theory, everything else just falls right into place.

Any other questions, ASK (in this thread)

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size << omg my sig was 400x125

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 06:05:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 06:05:07