Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] WWII could use more weapons,,,

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 01:08
Heya all, ive been trying to create a WWII era game, but the issue is my main Char is in a german bunker... and it be quite odd for him to find his first weapon there and it be a colt rather then a luger. Soz if anyone likes modeling out there and wants to practice or sell their models, hre are the things most people need

German Weapons
Luger
MP44
Kar98 (Scoped and unscoped)
Stick Grenade
The anti Panzerfaust

Japanese
Model 100
Type 14 (Nambu)
Arisaka
Type 97
type 99

Neutral
Flamethrower
Knife/Bayonet (Combat)

Please feel free to add to this post as i will look for a good modeling program to help import Milkshape3d

Only three things matter in life, Video games, T.V., and Video games. (video games are twice as important as t.v.)
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 01:26
I've actually got plans for something like this. Keep watching the media thread.
dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 03:02
Toasty Fresh made a Type 14 Nambu pistol rigged to EAI's a little while ago, and its quite good. I don't have the link but you could just type in Nambu in the search bar in the Models and Media forum and I suspect Toasty's will be the only thing there.

There are two stick grenades floating around in the forums, one by darmic and I forget who made the other one. A simple search for stick grenade should solve your problem.

As for knives there are several for sale at the Game Creator Store or in TGC Model Packs. If you want a free one, the only animated on I know of was made by Opposing Force.

If you don't want to search the forums then you could always find the weapons at fps-files.com

Hope this helps some!

Look for me on CoD4 online for PC. My username's Arbiquator (strange I know but it's the first thing that came to mind)

Dr Davenport
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 03:55 Edited at: 25th Jun 2009 03:56
lol, it helps a ton Dark, thanks for the heads up.
Im still having issuses with Milkshape, so it may be awhile before i get anything good going

And opposing force, what all do you have planned?

Only three things matter in life, Video games, T.V., and Video games. (video games are twice as important as t.v.)
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 09:25
Ive rigged a few weapons that are from Ozark Games pack,but I cant redistribute them.Ive got Colt 45,M1 Garand,Walther P38....

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 10:07
There's a master media thread sticky in the Models and Media forum.

Failing at every guitar game ever made!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:35:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:35:33