Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark GDK Commands for Dark Physics/Dark AI?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 08:59
Im confused on how these commands work, is it the same as the normal dark basic commands?
like say: dbPhyStart();

or should i read something?

Thanks for ANY help,
Wicked

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size << omg my sig was 400x125
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 13:53
dbPhyStart is the same as PHY START in DarkBasic I believe
and so is dbPhyUpdate the same as PHY UPDATE, as far as I know the products are almost exactly the same in functionality being compiled from the same codebase I assume, just one is in a DLL form for the DarkBasic language and the other as a function library for C++.

As to if you should read something, I would say yes, definately lol, its always a good idea to have a look at the reference guide if ur not sure on the usage of a function or what its for, and also with DarkGDK and its addons, you also have the added advantage of being able to look through the header files and check out some of the internal commands that are exposed, and some undocumented functions you may be able to take advantage of as well as the help files

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
wickedly kick it
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 18:56
okay thanks, i was hoping it would work like that

now i can start my project

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size << omg my sig was 400x125

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:44:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:44:02