Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Game Creator Store "hospital bed2": advertising problem, or download error?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I recently puchased a hospital bed from the Game Creator Store titled "Hospital Bed2". The product description picture shows a hospital bed, normal. I decided this model was well worth the price, so I purchased it. After downloading I was ready to give it a try. After looking through my entity library, I finally found it. The name had changed into "Hospital Bed2 Bloody" and was (of course) bloody, unlike the product description picture in which it was a normal bed. I am a rather new (and confused) member and would like assistance on how I should go about fixing this problem. Thanks again, Al

Ps. I have tried redownloading the bed. It still has not changed

"At the end of the day, we'll all be in bodybags"
RankEleven
Years of Service
User Offline
OK!! I have come up with a solution for my problem: I can open up GIMP and simply remove the blood from the bed however!! I'm a noob to gimp and was wondering if someone could tell me how remove the blood without ruining the texture underneath

"At the end of the day, we'll all be in bodybags"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:37:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:37:51