Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Online Multiplayer Club Free To Join

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2009 21:28
Hi guys,

me again, I made the signup page for a multiplayer club on my website that I promised. Its a place where you can signup to play along with others on any of the multiplayer levels I have created.

In joining this club for FREE, you will get the following benefits:

Emailed instantly of new multiplayer maps and tunes uploaded

Get access to the multiplayer chat room to organize a game or match in a pop up java enabled window, meaning you can leave the website but still continue chatting.

Updates of everything that is going on at Techville.co.uk

Vote in online polls when you would like matches to be played and on what map

Get bug fixes for maps emailed to you and instructions on how to fix them

And much more plus hopefully a whole lot of fun

Simply fill out the form at:

http://www.techville.co.uk/club.html

Doing this will also let me see how the levels play on different computers and will help me figure out any joining issues or problems with lag or frame rates etc when others are in the level.

Hope to be playing some games with everyone soon .

Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 00:04
I always support Multiplayer communities for FPSC, signing up now.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 14:17
thanks man I have received a few emails and am emailing yas back with the details cheers

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 14:30
Im joining,especially I just got a laptop,getting an internet for it tommorow and then rocknroll MP.

[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 14:54
nice nice what kinda laptop is it a dell or hp or? I just updated the auto responder in the form signup so it will forward you the link to the member part which gives you access to the member section with the chat room link.

You can try it out and make sure it works. Cheers I put a first date down for Wednesday 1st June at about 8pm GMT if anyone can make it just to see how the multiplayer works Hopefully see u there DJ

Oh and check junk mail if you dont see the autoresponder if using hotmail etc

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 16:50
not doing too bad 6 members so far including myself

Headin out tonight so won't be around until Monday to update my site which could have more members

lata dudes have a good weekend

Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 21:17 Edited at: 27th Jun 2009 21:18
Ya I joined, this should be interesting
Never been able to experience the FPSC multiplayer.
One suggestion, you could allow members to upload their own multiplayer maps, to add to the variety and number of maps in the club

All the best

Yeah... got hurt when i tripped... on some bullets
Exciting Sci-Fi thriller: Equinox. Coming Soon.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151865&b=25
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 02:55
hey ekipshi yeah definitely I have infinite web hosting space so if anyone has a map they want me to look at and either host on my website for download or link to via their own hosting, I will add it to my list at http://www.techvile.co.uk/survival.html

If you have any you have made and want me to take a look at just gimme a shout and I will link to it or download it then reupload to my site

All the best

Hazzman

Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 04:27 Edited at: 29th Jun 2009 04:28
Glad to hear you are up for it Hazz, meaning i can actually work on multiplayer maps knowing they may actually be played

Once i'm done with the Fight for Independence contest, I will continue work on Equinox, but as well as a little....side...project
Hush hush for now

All the best

Yeah... got hurt when i tripped... on some bullets
Exciting Sci-Fi thriller: Equinox. Coming Soon.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151865&b=25
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 11:17
Gotta finish my Icy and Frosty map then

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 20:21
Hey guys I am back from work and no more baby sittin woo hoo I have 10 people now in the club so far including myself so I think on Wednesday someone will be appointed in the lobby for hosting another game as "The Tomb" level is a 4 player, not everyone will fit in it unfortunately. So say 12 people show up I will ask in the chatroom if one person can host a match and tell 3 people in the lobby to join their IP, then appoint another person etc before myself going in and hosting one myself.

I am using 16 mb sky broadband at the mo on a wireless connection upstairs in my room but I play a lot of command and conquer games on it, even on 8 player, and theres no slowdown so hopefully I can host no problem.

The other thing is all the settings people must have set their firewalls and all too etc which you see a lot of posts about on here so hopefully by some miracle, if we all have the same settings, it should work no sweat. I will stick them up later and on the club page.

Oh @ DJ I will be trying to make a few sound clips for your escaping music this saturday or sunday its on my list of things to do but through the week I am catching up on my games design courses and CIW as well but don't worry I havent forgotten ya and would love to see some of your own MP levels as well.

@ Ekipshi hey whats happenin i got your email from the website definintely if you have any maps your mates have made or ones of your own whether top secret or not if we could all have a go on them it would be great One guy who signed up you may know he signed up as Wazoo117 which might be his name on here but check out his website www.wazoo117.webs.com this multiplayer map looks oustanding and he says I could add it to my website as a map to play check out the lighting effects and layout its immaculate!

I am asking him if he could make a walkaround to the level so I can put it on my website and a link to download it, I will let him if he wants host it on my website for free as I have unlimited hosting space. Same goes for everyone else who wants to include a Multiplayer map in my games section and you don't wanna pay anything for it. I will put some google ads on it of course of my own cause a guy needs to eat right? lol

Keep me updated Ekipshi on whats happenin with your game and you too DJ I am gonna go and start making a one player with the new model packs I got until 8 or so before courses have to be done. Hopefully I can get a story together and some kind of theme for the game going.

Lata guys be on tonight again at some point

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 30th Jun 2009 09:56
Thanks for the music,im waiting for it.Oh and to answer the old question,I bought a HP 6735s,its pretty good,I can run Half Life 2 on High without lag,only it overheats,gotta buy some cooling.

Once I finish my Icy and Frosty map ill work on a map for my new project.I also have an idea for map selecting,each month we have a tournament of one game,we select it by voting from like top 5 maps.The winning map gets eliminated for the next voting.Maybe we shouldnt do months but weeks,I want to spent my vacation from school as best as possible.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2009 20:23
Hey dj whats happenin ? Yeah thats a really good idewa so it is hopefully I can get some other peoples maps and stuff listed on the website and then we can vote from the ones on the list each week its definitely a good idea like

I setup the voting poll thing on bravenet so I just need to add maps and stuff names to it for next Wednesday after tomorrows games. Hopefully all will go well and everyone can join each other etc. I will send an email out later tonight to hopefully help things run more smoothly for the settings on each computer after I come back from the cinema.

I was wondering if everything went well for a few months or so and got a good group of maps together and playing together etc maybe if anyone was interested I have always wanted to try E sports gaming like at I37 events in England, Always wanted to get ateam together and win some money doing what I love playing computer games on XBox 360 and PC like. Might as well put some of the skills to pay the bills lol. If anyones interested anytime just gimme a shout. I have a lot of friends here who play xbox 360 online with me but are too chicken or no interest it seems in playing any tournaments or anything which kinda sucks .

Hazzman

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2009 21:02
hey guys i guess tonight in an huors time if we turn off windows firewall, any anti virus software thats running on our computers, spam blockers, spyware etc just until teh matches are over tonight then turn them back on after playing to make sure we can connect to each other.

My routers NAT is set to open so there shouldnt be any problem with using or connecting routers to mine (hopefully). So hope to see you there shortly

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2009 21:03
oh also make sure you have all the latest and oldest direct x updates installed as well

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jul 2009 22:06
Ehm what are we even playing? My map is almost ready,needs a tweak or two.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2009 01:14
hey dj whats happenin i was playing tomb earlier with two of my mates i only got 3 player going lol i was in the chat room that was sent out in the email i think my auto responder sends out for it at this page:

http://www.techville.co.uk/club2.html

and then clicking techville chat room

I didnt see ya there I think maybe if we added msn names together or something if we are online on msn at same time maybe we could get game going?

Lata man let me see some screenies of the level yer working on

hazzman

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Jul 2009 09:09
Ah I didnt remember to check there,well I added you to MSN so we can chat.

DocSpoc
Years of Service
User Offline
I just joined the club.

Bloodshot eyes since 1995.
Can't build game? http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143035&b=24

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:32:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:32:53