Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i\'m in need oh so serious help
I tryed installing efx mod and it didn\'t work so I try putting the orignal back and I ran it came up with this error

\"runtime error 5104 - could not create memblock at line 9978\"

than I decided to uninstall everything model packs the lot and reinstall everything.I\'ve just reinstalled fpsc v1 it still came with the sane error

\"runtime error 5104 - could not create memblock at line 9978\"

can someone please help me

thank you have a good day

game in devolement want to help email me
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 17:56
After you uninstall everything, remove the FPS Creator folder from the Programs Folder group. After you reinstall everything (including model packs), apply the latest update.

Brian.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 18:14
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:36:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:36:50