Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / dbFadeObject question, animation name?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, i created an animation in a simple x file that runs file in directx. when I call dbPlayObject on the object it doesn't play. I tried dbLoopObject and setting the speed way up. The x file was exported from fragmotion. I have no problems with the animations in directx or the directx viewer.
Do I need to give the animation a certain name for DarkGDK to play it?

Thanks,
Bubba

Something here something there
Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 15:33
Code?
Bubba Richard
Years of Service
User Offline
How weird, it didn\'t notify me of a reply. Also I have to post to these newsgroup with Safari, in I.E. I always get "Unknown System Error while posting reply. Sorry but I have to abort now. Please try again later."
anyhow.............

i\'ve tried each of the following on the x file and the dbo. The animation is named by fragmotion as animation. The joints or limbs are all there.

I an still get the desired effect, it\'s a waterwhell on a mill so it just rotates the one limb. But nothing else.
Thanks, Bubba

Something here something there

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 06:05:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 06:05:06