Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 06:36
Ok, so i downloaded and installed the MP9 XIX update from the Airmod website, works great. But I wanted to make two versions of the XIX; a scoped version and a non-scoped version. But when I rename the VWEAP and HUD files and test, the gun is gone completely off screen and only the front part of it shows up when you fire.

I tried making two versions as before only without the update which almost works, except the scoped version has unlimited ammo. (What?!)

Some help would be appreciated....

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
There is no scoped version update. You would need to hack the newer HUD.x model to add the scope. You can't combine the old HUD with the new Gunspec- won't work.

If you have unlimited ammo it's because you set ammo to zero or FPSC is bugged and you must restart.
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 08:31
Ok then, now that I've cleared that up.... I guess I won't be using the scoped version, oh well....

Thank you EAI!

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 08:58
Or, you could follow my tutorial =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPM5aQAsgw8

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:32:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:32:18