Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / zombies and biohazard games..and the same games stop it

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 18:30 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 21:01
I CHANGED IT...I AM SAD FOR BEING STUPID

divernika
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 19:05 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 19:05
Ok, although you have a point, that's still not very nice, some people buy this just as a quick little hobby they want to try out or just for fun or for their friends. Lemme be honest, you're not going to find many* games that become famous with FPSC anyways, its for fun, not to show off. Let people create whatever game they'd like

All the best

BTW, who are you to judge if a games crappy?

Yeah... got hurt when i tripped... on some bullets
Exciting Sci-Fi thriller: Equinox. Coming Soon.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151865&b=25
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 19:09
Take a look at the games I've made, especially Tristan Craft and the Lost City. Granted, that's no longer being developed with FPSC, it has on of the more unique stories on these forums. Not all of the games here are about zombies. Right now, making a zombie survival game has been the latest challenge because we saw that it was done by Kravenwolf and so now we want to do it ourselves.

DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 19:37 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 19:38
Zombie games are what interests people nowdays. I personally love zombie shooters, and sometimes when people are proud of what they did, they want to submit it to the community.

Quote: "i mean is that what fpsc can do?crapy games?in my game i found oout tha fpsc is a very good engine and i pushed it to the limit and saw very good resoults "

No offense, but your game doesn't look anything out of the ordinary...

If every millisecond in your life was 10 problems in the world, you'd be immortal
Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 19:43 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 19:45
And you're jumping onto the "Fallout 3" Hype, so what's the difference between your project and the mass of zombie games?

To be honest, your game is as innovative as WW2 shooters.

nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
and about my game w8 and you will see what i mean i dont like to talk but do something i am really prood thow that fpsc has such a good comunity and you judje right...when
Quote: "No offense, but your game doesn't look anything out of the ordinary..."
that did ofended me...and you will see that my game is not the best at list i try....and fpsc games are for sale at list for 5 dollars or so....if flash games are being seld fpsc should also sell....I dont mind to play games with zombies but not the same ones....give me more opinions...

divernika
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't mind if you think you're game is great, problem is, you put down others because they are not like yours? Theres many, many, many FPSC users so there will be many FPSC games. Meaning there are going to be gamez that are alike. It's not their fault their game may look like someone elses, it's just the ideas they had in their head. In today's world so many ideas have been used it is hard to find new concepts that havn't been done before or rarely done.

Speaking of done, i think im done with this thread

Yeah... got hurt when i tripped... on some bullets
Exciting Sci-Fi thriller: Equinox. Coming Soon.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151865&b=25
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 20:13 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 20:19
Quit your complainin'... It's something you cannot change, no matter what, It' a genre, and if you don't like it then ignore it...

And as far as I'm concerned, most of the successful games on this forum are Horror games... Demon Sun, Dead Mans cradle, Kraven-Wolfs Zombie shooter, etc... FPS Creator is probably the most successful 3rd party engine thats easy to use and makes good use of it's lighting to add a horrific dimension to a game...

Thus leading to the genre being popular among users in the Showcase and Works in Progress boards...

EDIT:
Guys quit being asses and stop pushing his own skills into his face, it's un-professional...

EDIT-2:
@Gunn3r,
I seriously want to see some more progress on Tristan craft(Regardless if it's canceled) and even if it's not being developed with X9/X10... If you want I'll even work on it with you(Or you guys).

No one knows just what has become of her, Shattered, dull, desperate, oh so innocent and delicate. But too damn obdurate, And obstinate to let go!
Mr Bigglesworth
Years of Service
User Offline
Nikas, your game looks like one of those a:biohazard b:infection c:zombies games. Don't start a post to bash what some people like to do for fun, it's just rude.

Why remake a famous game when you could create your own?
nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
wowow i didnt said my game is the best just that i would like to play a game that is different and dont be so bad with me....I want to help you and for that i will make a site with fpsc game reviews....and trailers....sory about the incovinience i am wrong i just wanted to say that i dont like those kind of games...you are all write....sory about this...sory...i wil erase the post sory.........

divernika
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 21:11
Quote: "Guys quit being asses and stop pushing his own skills into his face, it's un-professional..."

Shall I say it for a third/fourth time?

No one knows just what has become of her, Shattered, dull, desperate, oh so innocent and delicate. But too damn obdurate, And obstinate to let go!
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 21:31
guys simple - people make these games because thats what people like to play . and when people start liking western type games then there will be a bunch of western types etc.

shadow666
alimpo83
Years of Service
User Offline
It's true that the zombie genre is widely spread in the FPSC user games, but it's normal. It's cool really, and if you put some real effort, you can see great results. Look at the forums. And not all zombies look the same.

OFFtopic: I've posted a review on your fallout-esque level.

Alien and Wrecked Building Packs here: http://www.freewebs.com/alimpo83
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 22:23
@Matuka, send me an email to gunner1127(at)yahoo(dot)com. Molten Byte Design is down for a little bit, so I want to make sure I get the email.

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 00:03
@Gunn3r, Sent...
Also I put in quite a odd title, so it may appear in your Spam folder... >.> Just me being/attempting to be hilarious...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:36:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:36:50