Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Remove Trigger Zone

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to remove a trigger zone when a certain action is done?

ex. I have a camera next to a trigger zone. Can I make it so that if the camera is destroyed, the trigger zone is removed?

DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2009 19:56 Edited at: 7th Jul 2009 19:56
You joined 3 days ago? Welcome to the forum!

hmmm. okay, well from what I know, that isn't possible. Tell me what you want to do with the triggerzone first (example: open a door) because maybe I could figure something out

If every millisecond in your life was 10 problems in the world, you'd be immortal
Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2009 20:23 Edited at: 7th Jul 2009 20:25
It's actually fully possible, you just have to use a version higher than 1.08.

To be more precise, it's achieveable with the "Variable System" that Lee has integrated.

Take a look at the following actions/conditions:

Quote: "setvar=X
globalvar=X
varequal=X"

-Doomster

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2009 00:49
ya. the camera is destroyed, decrease a variable by one. give the triggerzone near the camera a script to destroy if the variable equals a certain number. to prevent the player from destroying the wrong camera, put them all out of his line of sight or in a different room. in the triggerzone, make it spawn some enemies pehaps? and a: HE WENT THIS WAY! sound.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:20:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:20:42