Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Have a NPC spawn after another has died?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 06:15
I'm currently working on a game (obvious, right?) and I've come to a little part where the person enters a room and kills an enemy. and once that enemy has been killed, the other, larger, enemy catches you by surprise from the back where you entered (in other words, he spawns after the other enemy has died). Can anyone tell me how I can have a NPC spawn after another has died? Much will be appreciated! (and yes, I am a newbie with FPSC, lol ).
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 11:57
please read the FPSC Community Guide it will help u with these stuff don't expect an answer for an easy question everytime..

anyway answering ur question, for the NPC that will be killed
set destroy script to (activateifused), write down the name of the NPC that will be spawned in the (If Used) property..
For the spawning NPC just set (spawn at start) to no and make sure it has the same name u wrote in the first's NPC (if used) property..

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..
racer13 fly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 17:50
It is in the community guide? I looked for it, but I guess I didn't see it .
Alright, thanks, but I have a problem. Somehow I don't have the activateifused script. I searched for it but somehow it's not there. I remember seeing it before but I don't know why I don't have it now. Could you copy and paste the code into here so I can remake it? Thanks.
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 23:47
srry it's called destroyandactivate, anyway here's the script

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:16:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:16:48