Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Collision and Enemies?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all,

I've been doing a few small things with this and I am stuck now at collisions and enemies... I don't know what to do, I've tried all the solutions on here and they don't work!! Here is what I have now and I haven't tried anything with the enemies thing yet, but I would love a good tut on it... Thank you for all your help.
AGRAC393
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow, no one can help me here??? Come on, this is a n00b question... No one has a tut link? plz
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't think there is any tutorial on "collision and enemies", or if there is, I haven't found it yet.

You can't expect many answers if the question is so general. What exactly does not work? What are you trying to achieve? An example of a code that you tried and did not work?
Potassium
Years of Service
User Offline
What do you mean collision? Do you mean collision with enemies?

Or are you looking for AI help?

Just be more specific and you'll probably get your question solved.
Potassium
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh and let me tell you this.

There aren't a lot of tutorials on Dark GDK, maybe a few on youtube, but I have rarely seen a website that has Dark GDK tutorials.

There are a lot for Dark Basic Pro, but you have to manually convert the code to Dark GDK.

----

If you want help on AI, look at DarkAI or learn pathfinding.

If you want collision, you should set a collision box or sphere to the camera and manually set up each object that you want to have collision with.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:48:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:48:33