Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / MCS870 Problem...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2009 09:18
I downloaded the Shotgun fix for the MCS870 form that Airmod website and now whenever I shoot with it, a split second later the fire and cock sounds repeat! I am using S4Mod V2 and I am thinking this is the problem. Can anyone confirm that it is the mod, or a bug?

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Likely a soundframe issue with gunspec. Depending on version of FPSC/mod the hardcoded sound trigger will be dominate or submissive to the gunspec. Post the gunspec and I will show you what to change because it sounds like both the gunspec indexed and hardcoded sounds are playing.
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2009 11:46 Edited at: 7th Jul 2009 11:48
Here ya go sir:

EDIT: Iwas just think about what you said about the hard-coded sound playing too, and I believe you are right, just need to figure out how to stop it from doing that.

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm. That shouldn't be happening according to the gunspec since the fire sound isn't being called durring the animation by gunspec.

You should contact s4 about this one. Let him what sort of audio hardware you are using as well. It is odd though if this is the only weapon doing that but the gunspec looks fine to me. Maybe try messing with the soundloop value (set to 0 or 30000) to see if there is any change in repeat delay.
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2009 04:00
It worked!

I set the fireloop to 0 and it doesn't repeat itself!

Thanxs again Errant!

PS: Oh, and congrats on the Valued Member, that badge looks great

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2009 04:16
Thanks alot, I also had this problem and was about to put up a post myself.

dark peanut

Look for me on CoD4 online for PC. My username's Arbiquator (strange I know but it's the first thing that came to mind)

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2009 17:06
Ooh, pretty badge Errant.

I think it's about time Seth Black got one

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:21:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:21:44