Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
my friend bought the game is there any way that he can give me his login and i can log in?
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2009 22:11 Edited at: 9th Jul 2009 22:50
FPSCreator is not a game. It's a program which creates games. You are not given a login. You are given a serial number when you have bought the program, and as far as I am aware of, it is only applicable to the person who bought the software. If you want to use fpscreator, then you will have to buy it yourself.

I think there is a deal on right now which is very cheap, so grab it while you can.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2009 22:50
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:19:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:19:33