Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Where to download FPS Creator online version?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 18:03
Hello folks!

I returned to the community after a long pause. I just finished university and I'm happy.

Okaaay, so my question here is how to download the online version of FPSC? My original access is no longer working.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 18:16
Congrats Captain Kirk!

As for your question though im not really sure what you mean by the Fps Creator online version?

Do you mean the free version?
Freakon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 18:18 Edited at: 10th Jul 2009 18:20
Here you go,

This link will give you options to buy or try

https://www.fpscreator.com/order.html : links not working for some reason so copy and paste

Welcome back!
Captain Kirk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 18:51
Well. I mean the downloadable online version what I could download after I purchased FPSC years ago. The FTP address.

Long time ago, everybody had a username, and password to access this FTP to get the downloadable FPS Creator.

Sorry, but I frankly cannot tell it in a more understandable way
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 19:03
Quote: "Well. I mean the downloadable online version what I could download after I purchased FPSC years ago. The FTP address.

Long time ago, everybody had a username, and password to access this FTP to get the downloadable FPS Creator.

Sorry, but I frankly cannot tell it in a more understandable way"

Look at the top right of the page... click on profile and then click order history.
Captain Kirk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 19:36
Hi Robert! Yes, I know this, but if I click the Download info link I navigated to this page: http://www.fpscreator.com/howtoftp.html

The problem is that my FTP access is not working anymore. Looks like is a more complicated problem than I thought. Maybe I need to contact with Lee?

Or this FTP download is over because of the downloadable trial? In this case I can convert trial to full with my serial code I presume.
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Go here for billing and support, they should be able to help.

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact_orders

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2009 00:29
Quote: " In this case I can convert trial to full with my serial code I presume."

You could use your serial with FPSC Free, but you wouldn't have all the Stock Media that comes with the CD Version.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:19:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:19:31