Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / One little question on FPSC cinematics, please help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2009 17:38
Hi, I'm recording an intro cinematic for my game, and it has to be an AVI file. Do i simply put .AVI at the end, or is there a program I have to use? Thanks in advance,

DestroyerHive

If every millisecond in your life was 10 problems in the world, you'd be immortal
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 12th Jul 2009 18:17
What program are you using to record the video? In most cases, the program, with your input, decides what file format the video will be saved as. Check the program settings.

If you are using the built in recording in X10, it will automatically be saved in .avi format. If you cannot see the file format type (file extension) in your browser, set you O/S view options to show all file extensions.

Brian.

Lizzie Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty whacks.

fpsFREE - Contact Me
DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2009 22:16
thanks, I need to record the video at night, so it's dark, thanks for posting so soon

If every millisecond in your life was 10 problems in the world, you'd be immortal
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 12th Jul 2009 23:54
Ahhh, now I get it. You are recording a live video, not within the game.

Check the settings in the program you import your video to (Windows Movie Maker?) and select .avi as the export or save-as option.

Brian.

Lizzie Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty whacks.

fpsFREE - Contact Me
DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2009 00:57
oh, thanks but maybe I'll also record an in-game cutscene...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:15:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:15:41