Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Games Testing/ Previewing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As a suggestion, is there a way of just testing a section/ specific rooms of the game without having to reload the entire level? For example, just loading up the rooms picked up by the render shroud? Reason being I've put together a sort of adventure/ platformer, but can't get any further as theres walls in some of the doors. I've fixed this a million times before by drawing in walls instead, but these ones are being persistent. The main problem is I have to wait 10 minutes for it to build the test game just to see another wall in a door (some vents too)... Grrr...
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 14:53
These walls, are they part of a room segment or are they just standalone walls? Because the stand-alone walls don't mesh with doors or windows. Make sure you're using a room segment with the wall selection tool used so it only paints walls onto the level. These walls can have windows, doors, etc palced in them.

Each and every day, 24 hours of my life drains away.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:21:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:21:13