Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / The Items I downloaded from game creator store do not load in my game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 17:57
Hi i downloaded a few objects from the game creater store and extracted and copied the files in my project directory and the media directory as well ,and i am using the same code exactly as i used to load the previous objects that is Clonel.x and miko.x,but they wont load,and when i debug th code it runs fine, shows my old models and the level,but when i press esc and exit it gives me this error
Quote: ""A buffer overrun has occurred in Imran.exe which has corrupted the program's internal state. Press Break to debug the program or Continue to terminate the program.

For more details please see Help topic 'How to debug Buffer Overrun Issues'.""

i tried different objects which i downloaded from the store but still in vain.here is the codei used to load the object.Plz Help
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2009 08:00
Can you post your complete code if possible, it looks like memory is being corrupted somewhere, but without seeing the code its hard to say what exactly or where.

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
Imran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2009 16:14
I fixed the problem,Oh i am really sorry i was copying the files in the wrong directory

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:58