Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / 2 Qs: model pack 22 & GC store / multiplayer maps?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2009 14:55
Hi!

Two questions:

1) is the Brute from the GC Store identical with the entity from model pack 22? Which entities from model pack 22 can be bought as single downloads?

Is the Zombie Crawler included in the pack?

2) I want to download a multiplayer map for me and a friend. I used to play one approx. 2 years ago...but cannot find it anymore. I also get only dead links when clicking on various downloads.

Are there any X9 multiplayer maps out there?

My projects: music, games and more...
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2009 19:43 Edited at: 16th Jul 2009 22:12
1) The brute in the model pack is the one where you can cut off the head the store is the under 18 version. Also i believe that the crawler is not included and nearly every item in the pack can be bought via the store excluding the 18+ warning ones and the dog thing
2) Search the WIP boards there are a few out there but i suggest you make your own for best results most (But not all some are great) games that are MP here are crap to be quite honest.

hope that helped a bit if your asking to buy them separately or as the pack go for the pack you get the better models.

Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.2 Ghz, 4GB, 2x Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2009 20:18 Edited at: 16th Jul 2009 20:20
Here's a 'crap' multiplayer map you can try out

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151146&b=25

Kravenwolf

SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2009 21:01
No, Zombie Crawler and the other zombies aren't in Model pack 22. But the Brute is, but I think the Brute in the store is the "gunner" one, which is in Model pack 22, but there's also the chainsaw ones in the pack.

(I know I'm not a big help (or no help at all) but I just wanted to say)

My username is finnish, and it translated to english is: "CrazyIdiot" or something.
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2009 21:48 Edited at: 16th Jul 2009 22:11
Yes Seko is correct, the Zombie Crawler is not included in the pack. The 18+ Model Pack 22 includes the regular Brute, which can hold any firing weapon (the very same character which can be bought separately), it includes the Axe Brute, which is similar, however has a few texture variations (more blood and a different suit color) and wields its own default axe weapon, there's the Chainsaw Brute which speaks for itself hehe, two variations (texture and script) of the Dogman, two variations (texture and script) of the Lobotomy character, and three variations (texture) of the Dante Beast. Only the regular Brute out of all of those is available separate in the GC Store.

For multiplayer maps, I'd check out this thread -
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=70402&b=25
Just have to go through and find the MP ones, and yes some of the links I've found were dead, others however aren't. Hope you find what you're looking for man!

-Cheers

Ich will in Beifall untergehen.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2009 22:15 Edited at: 16th Jul 2009 22:15
@Kravenwolf

Lmao yeh i would count that one as one of the exceptions yo the FPSC MP = crap rule, but then again everything you make is an exceptional product.

Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.2 Ghz, 4GB, 2x Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
Leander
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 14:32
Thanks.

Kravenwolf Your multiplayer map is really good. Unfortunately, I cannot play it via LAN. My PC can run it but our second PC comes up with an error (even if my main PC does not run the game):

"could not connect to..." or somthing like that. "Could not connect to gameblablabla..."

My projects: music, games and more...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:17:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:17:47