Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Free HUD/GUI design (and maybe some other types of 2D art as well)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 19:28
Hi, I'm willing to do some free HUD, GUI or Frontend (basically the menu) graphics work for use in DB/DBP/DGDK or FPSC (but i won't be able to put them into FPSC for you) projects. Just say here what you need. I would prefer it if you could include info like the style, any particular colour schemes, The info that you need displayed and/or other useful bits of info to aid me in creating the graphics.

Here are some examples:

(This one is being used in my FPS project at the moment)

www..homestead.com
xiva
Years of Service
User Offline
Something like the top example with the circle on the left and 2 boxes on the right but only 1 bar in the middle and could that barr be a little bit bigger than it is now. Same colour please, and curved corners like in top example.

Thanks
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 22:03
OK, here you go. If you want anything else on it changing, just say and i will try to do it for you
BTW: Do you want me to keep the slight gradient in the boxes like there is ATM or would you prefer a flat colour in there?

www..homestead.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
stansg
Years of Service
User Offline
I need healt and mana bar nothing specialy just make them in paint
just one simple bar, staff?????
JimmySlayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2009 05:18
Hi blobby, thanks for offering free HUD's to people.
If possible could you make two for me (really only one as they only would need a different colour scheme), one being a horror red and the other sci-fi blue. I don't really mind what the exact details look like but a sort of box like thing like this basic outline i uploaded but with colour and detail.

I don't mid if you can't do it but I'm working on a horror game and a sci-fi game so they would be of great help.

Thanks, Jimmy

JimmySlayer - Slayer Inc. (made that company up not registered don't worry it's legal)

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @2.40 GHz, 2.00Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS 320Mb DX10, Vista Ultimate 32-bit.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:09:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:09:51