Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / airmod and headshots!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there anyway I can use headshots and airmod? If I have one I cant seem to use the other and I like em both.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 22:53
it will still have headshots in airmod, appearwithheadshot.fpi
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 23:10
No it won't, because that only works with V1.15. However, if you upgrade and use Project Blue, you'll get headshots, Airmod, and much, much more...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 23:22
Blue costs money to build and this member may not want it. I dont understand why everyone refers eachother to UM. Yeah its one of the ultimate mods but for a price, and not everyone is willing to pay.

[img][/img]

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2009 23:40
Still, it's the best that's around. I'm sure he could pull £17 from somewhere, in fact, I'm getting a job soon, so I'm gonna be buying it ready to compile Izolis:Awakening...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 00:16
Well hopefully after im done talking to goblin and he likes my idea than cranox mod could get airmod too. Cept it would be free and visualy when released it'll be better than UM. Actually i think plysmod is going to be re-released alone for free with build game. Not sure yet but that contains airmod too. In other words i would be patient and wait.

[img][/img]

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 01:25
Quote: "plysmod is going to be re-released alone for free with build game"

Doubtful. Ply's mod has always been commercial, and is being discontinued. And if he did release a standalone version, it would still require license buy to build.

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 03:47
Well supposedly a stand-alone release will occur at the release of UM 1.7. Build game would be included although splash screens would appear. Well thats what ply emailed me at least....anyway it isnt important

[img][/img]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:17:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:17:33