Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / getting started in dark physics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone know where I can get some nice tutorials for DP yet? I just bought it and I'm loving the demos I can already do, its pretty simple so far but as for setting up vehicles, joints and the more complex stuff any idea who to talk to? any advice is greatly appreciated!

Deep, into that darkness peering, long i stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting. -Edgar Allen Poe
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2009 14:26
some of the old threads might help, However your like most of us on here it new and we just try things and see what happens.

Think of something you like to do in a game then work out how you think you can do it, If you get stuck then post away some of us on here might see away to do it.

You can try what I have been doing and that is to down load the SDK files run the demos then see if you can make DarkBasic ones like it.

I think someone done one on how to set up a vehicle, seek that one out.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 04:56:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 04:56:11