Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Strange error, please view :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2009 04:50 Edited at: 21st Jul 2009 04:51
MODS, CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO THE DARK GDK FORUM PLEASE? SORRY POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION

Hi, i was working with c++ trying to add bloom to my map, i modified some lines, added some others and then tested it, well it gave me an error, but when i came back to the code i was writting it was all messed up!
Here is how to code looks like now:

Do you know what happened? will i be able to have my code again?

Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2009 11:24
Holy jeebus. That's quite an issue.
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2009 12:12
By looking at that im sorry to say that if you have saved it since that happened, then most likely no, its gone

I have not seen that happen inside Visual Studio myself, and ive managed to screw up the IDE various times quite severely lol

Perhaps checking on MSDN to see if that is a known problem or not ?

I have seen that happen to files, but not from inside visual studio(caused by visual studio) and not in a permanent manner.... generally just closing the app and restarting it without saving anything will fix it.

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
Black Profductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 01:49
i have reinstalled it a lot of times, made loads of things, cant gert it working

AlexI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 03:37
Comment all of your program out and see if it compiles, if it does then slowly uncomment parts until you can find the cause of the error.

Serial Velocity
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks to me that the source has become corrupt. Have you saved it since that happened?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:42:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:42:12