Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiple Huds - Different Entities

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello!
I would like to know if it is possible to display different huds - in my case, it's just text - from different entities at the same time.

I have two entities, and I would like to make them speak with the player, both at the same time... and it's look impossible!
Is there any way?
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2009 17:47 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2009 17:52
Quote: "I have two entities, and I would like to make them speak with the player, both at the same time... and it's look impossible!
Is there any way? "

That is very possible.
You can have 5 or 6 or more at the same time if you want.
Just make sure that they have unique names (not named alike) and that that are not positioned over each other (hudx= hudy=).

If you use the hudshow= and hudunshow= then the HUD will stay up as long as you want (including while other HUDs are being displayed).

:state=1,plrwithinzone=1:hudshow=obj1message1,hudshow=obj2message1,state=2

:state=2,plrwithinzone=0:hudunshow=obj1message1,hudunshow=obj2message1,state=3

Of course you would also need to create the HUDs in state=0, but this will give you an idea of how to show multiple HUDs at the same time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:14:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:14:05