Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question regarding looking for a mod

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have seen screenshots of all different mods that add dynamic shadows and shaders and whatnot but I really have no clue where to get them and how to apply them. Whats they best 'mod' to give a game good graphics and where/how do I obtain it and get it working?

Lucidx
DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2009 04:11
...Search, please search before you post a thread

Anyways if you read through the official mod threads and such you would notice that some mods like project blue um isnt avalible for a free download or anything like that. Most mods disable the build function and have FPSC version requirments to be met.

For example airmod .6 must be used in fpsc v1.07-v1.09 to work.

Anyways I'm going to mention every mod that has been made so you can search these forums for them. Each official thread for the mod contains instructions on installation etc.

Mod list:
-Wizmod(Release date set for july 25th)
-Airmod (Base mod that gets intergrated into others and adds ironsights,recoil etc. Not recommanded for use on its own)
-Project Blue UM (Compilation of most mods)
-Plysmod
-Emptys mod (Shouldn't even bother with this one at this point)
-RPG Mod (In development)
-EFX mod (In private development among the german community)
-Cranox mod (In development)
-FPSIP (Can't remember exact name)
-Lemur (Multiplayer mod)
-Private ones people make for themselves.

Mods from this list that are capable of good graphics. In other words mods you may want from this list)
-EFXmod (Various amount of visuals and graphic enhancments)
-Cranox mod (In development but when released will be incredible for visuals)
-Wizmod (God of water, and many more features including 3rd person, bloom, rummured ragdoll physics)
-Project Blue UM(Full screen shaders that give amazing visuals)

BTW if your wondering airmod .6 is intergrated into all these mods i just mentioned you would like. Except for Cranox and Wizmod. they may attempt to add it later on tho.

Anyways look through these mods and pick the one you like. Heck download em even if you cant build game just so you can expirement with them.

[img][/img]

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2009 04:21
Quote: "FPSIP"

FPSCIP is not a source mod like the others. It simplifies the setting up and joining of multiplayer games, but it is an external app.

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2009 04:24
Lol i thought id mention everything that would affect his games visually as well as the mechanics. He seems new so its best to mention external apps too

[img][/img]

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2009 04:28
Ok. I guess I just told him what it was without him searching for it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:15:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:15:35