Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Have cutscenes like Half-Life?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2009 05:06
There really won't be any cutscenes, but here's what I'm trying to do: The game starts and the person is sitting on a chair and he's stuck there like he's chained, and audio (the talking) would be activated and there would be something like a timer or something that activates when the audio is complete that would enable movement to the player. Is it possible to have something like a script like that? Otherwise I could have it start and then the audio would play at the start and the door out of the room would be automatically opened when the audio is done (or when a timer goes out)
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2009 06:26
I don't know about the chair, but there are commands to freeze and unfreeze the player that you could activate after the audio is done.

koolman v2
Years of Service
User Offline
theres script for the chair somewhere

its probably in the script forum section

racer13 fly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2009 18:17
He wouldn't actually be sitting on it, the player would start above it or next to it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:24:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:24:19