Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Buying some products

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2009 00:43
Hello guys,

i want to buy some TGC products which can be easily used with DGDK, easy to use and simple program UI.

first i want a program that creates characters, and animate them, not character shop since the animations are built in, so i cant say that this game is created by me.

second, a program for making sound effects and songs for fighting bosses and some theme songs etc.

and last thing is a program for creating world. (buildings like these in the playstation game "Prince of persia" if you have ever seen it.)

oh and also, i dont want the highest prices, dont really have much spare money

Phosphoer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2009 00:51
Quote: "first i want a program that creates characters, and animate them, not character shop since the animations are built in, so i cant say that this game is created by me."

Do you mean a program that creates and animates characters for you? Or one that allows you to create and animate characters.

Quote: "second, a program for making sound effects and songs for fighting bosses and some theme songs etc."

I recommend FL Studio + Audacity.

Quote: "and last thing is a program for creating world. (buildings like these in the playstation game "Prince of persia" if you have ever seen it.)"

Any 3d modeling app can do this.

prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
1) Characters: Use a 3d modelling program (free ones like Blender)
2) Sound: Lots of music authoring programs are free
3) Creating world: Try 3D World Studio, it's a good cheap program and supports exporting to .DBO, and has a great lightmapper (to light and shadow your maps) it is also simple to use. You could also use a 3d modelling progam to do it, but they are usually harder to use

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2009 13:59 Edited at: 27th Jul 2009 14:04
Quote: "Do you mean a program that creates and animates characters for you? Or one that allows you to create and animate characters."

Allows me to create characters, and allows me to animate them by myself, without any built in animations

Quote: "1) Characters: Use a 3d modelling program (free ones like Blender)"

i already have 3ds max...but its hard to use..

prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Search some tutorials up for 3ds max, its a very powerful modeller. It has also got lots and lots of support. Thats what I would start in

Your signature has been erased by a mod

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:41:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:41:44