Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Bigger explosions,explode when in a zone and smoke going out of walls

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2009 21:44
Hi i have been searching in the forums for help in these two things but i couldnt find any help, so, lets see if you can help me
1)How can i make a big explosion decal? i have changed the line in the decal.fpi size=x but it doesnt work even with commands of 200 or 300, and i had made the decal picture bigger, but, its still small
2)Anydoby has a script to make a explosion decal show for 3 seconds, play a sound and dissapear when the player is in a triggerzone? I had seen a tread to make an explosion but the script seems like it doesnt work
3)Does somebody know a way i can make a smoke decal display when i shoot a wall? like it happends when i shoot the floor
Sorry for this n00b questions, but i hadnt found an answer
Thank you

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
NP, Have decals activated when you enter a trigger zone. Why have bigger explosions? Why ot just put more explosions in the same place?

[href]www.arenas4146.webs.com[/href] --> F.R.A.G. HQ
Black Profductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2009 23:13
Becouse small explosions are really really small

Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2009 01:39 Edited at: 29th Jul 2009 01:40
1)
write down (scale=X) in the (decalspec.txt) located in Files/gamecore/decals/(decal name)

2)
assign activateifused script to the trigger zone, set if used property to the decal's name, assign this script to the decal main

3)
as far as I know the decal overlay is assigned to both wall and floor, not only one of them..

Black Profductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2009 15:24
Quote: "1)
write down (scale=X) in the (decalspec.txt) located in Files/gamecore/decals/(decal name)"

Already tryied it....
Doesnt work

Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2009 22:11
that's weird are u sure ur talking about decalspec.txt, in ur thread u tried it in decal.fpi.. also it's scale not size..

try cleaning ur files and try again..

Black Profductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2009 01:05
Quote: "that's weird are u sure ur talking about decalspec.txt, in ur thread u tried it in decal.fpi.. also it's scale not size..

try cleaning ur files and try again.."

Yeah, tryied, loads of time, really, and in the .txt file, dunno what going on with this

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:23:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:23:19