Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Introductions: New Composer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all, my name is Chris. I was just perusing the net and happened upon this place. Lots of amazing talent here.

Just wanted you guys to know who I am and what I can help with.

I'm a classical composer with a BS in music, currently working on licensure for music education. I use Finale 2008 for my compositions, and the Garritan orchestra for my sounds. I'm working to get my name out there, so any work I do for you is free...I just ask for credit if you use my work.

Here are a few of my previous works. (mostly starwars junk)

The best way to contact me is to shoot me an email, but I'll check in periodically as well for pm's.

Things that help me write better stuff for you:

-Concept.
-Story, and / or storyboard.
-Genre.
-Scenes, where possible.

I also understand that while Garritan provides decent sound, there are many sound mods out there that are much nicer. If you'd rather, I can create midi tracks of my work, which you can add your own mods and mix to. Otherwise, I will mix my own compositions. They will sound like the samples I've provided, in their sound quality.

Cheers!

"If I weren't a physicist, I would have been a musician."

--Albert Einstein
NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2009 01:32 Edited at: 30th Jul 2009 01:33
I like your stuff.Sampling is a little low but from what I ear, its very well composed and it does have this star wars genre, which is great.Also like the instrument staging.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:34:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:34:25