Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / A 7.4 patch?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
TheGameCreators are planning a new patch like DBPro 7.4? Do you know if a new update is coming?
They should build also a new setup XD
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2009 16:02
DarkBasic Pro 7.4 patch is live and can be downloaded from www.thegamecreators.com as far as i know.

I think I read somewhere in some patch notes about work being started on patch 7.5 aswell.

As far as a GDK update, that is something I have been wondering about myself, I thought TGC were making an effort to keep the products inline, after they merged the codebases, but all we can do is wait and hope someone gives us some news soon. Im not sure how their update schedule works, if all the updates they perform on DBPro will be filtered through to GDK AS they are done, like well get GDK 7.4, GDK 7.5 etc or if they will be kind of gathered over a few dbpro patches and rolled into a GDK one together like we see DBPro 7.4, 7.5, 7.6 .... then we get GDK 7.6 after GDK 7.3.

Either way, its usually worth waiting for them to get it as right as they can before we get our hands on it and start finding bugs to cry about lol

I do know that both DBPro and GDK updates take a long time to test and get right before its made official, and can take many months or more. Maybe TGC are polishing something for us as we speak lol

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:51:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:51:32