Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / open space

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi im still having problems putting a sky sphere in from the GDK media. I can put Sky Objects in no problem but when i put sky sphere in it just comes up with a blue background when i hit F5.

What im trying to do is make an open space where it looks like your in space. this is what ive done so far with out a skysphere but it still doesnt look like your in a proper space so to speak.

This does work how ever it doesnt look right. Any help on creating a star field for a open space effect i would be greatfull. Thanks.

A,B,C er line
Caleb1994
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2009 19:15
i don't know how to use premade sky spheres but i know you can have a image and make a sphere object of a negative size(like ummm -10000) and then it won't be tiny it will be the size of 10000 but just inside out lol so the if you texture it it will texture the inside. and it will be like a sky sphere.

New Site! Check it out \/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:49:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:49:11