Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Showing an Image on Screen?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
An example of what I mean is shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQ2wyB9eAM

It only says what format your image needs to be in, but I'm confused on how you do it exactly. Any sort of specific script I need or even what zone to use.

I tried searching for tutorials or any helpful posts on this forum, but so far nothing, so does anyone have a more specific guide on how to do this?

Also, sorry if this doesn't belong in this area, but it didn't seem any more appropriate anywhere else.
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2009 05:32
Quote: "Have text appear when you walk near something.
A: Here's how I do it. You can open Notepad and paste this in. Then name it whatever you want, just remember to change the extension to FPI, and put it in the scriptbank.

;Artificial Intelligence Script ;Header desc = My Own HUD ;Triggers :state=0:hudreset,hudx=50,hudy=90,hudimagefine=languagebank\english\gamecore\text\myownhud.tga,hudname=myownhud,hudhide=1,hudmake=display,state=1 :state=1,plrwithinzone=1:hudshow=myownhud,state=2 :state=2,plrwithinzone=0:hudunshow=myownhud,state=1 ;End of Script"

Kravenwolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:24:51