Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer questions....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So, I've been working more and more on multiplayer maps since me and my cousin like playing online. I've run into a few issues though...

First off, is there a way to change what the players start with, such as weapons OUTSIDE of what the basic NPC's start carrying? What if I want a WW2 soldier carrying a gun from the sci-fi collection?

Secondly, how do you make weapons in the map respawn after being picked up, or just never vanish. Its very annoying when all the weapons only show up once ever.

And finally, what does the "First to complete objectives" Option in the build game properties mean exactly? Wasn't the only gametype possible (without a mod) deathmatch?

Thanks for any answers you can give me.

Oh, also...any Multiplayer mods that are free? I'm currently short on cash, so I can't go spending cash on every mod I see.
nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What if I want a WW2 soldier carrying a gun from the sci-fi collection?"
RIGHT click on the character and in the weapons section choose scifi autoslug for example......thatss what i can help you with.....

divernika
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 18:05
Can't do that with multiplayer.

Best bet is pick characters with no weapons, and put whatever you want them to have right on top of them so when you spawn you pick up the weapon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:21:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:21:13