Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone, my name is Antonio and I am Italian, as I apologize for any spelling errors. I take this opportunity to greet everyone.

I wanted to ask if it was possible to write a small example of a cube that walks on a floor, using darkphysics and darkai for an enemy that chases me.

I also wanted to the enemy that bypasses the obstacles of a level. thanks again for all your availability.
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2009 19:25
Hi there, and welcome! What you should do is have a look at the examples that come with DarkPHYSICS and DarkAI (they're in your DarkBASIC Professional\Projects folder). Almost all of the DarkAI examples feature pathfinding and enemies that will look for and follow you.

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?
DevilAntonio
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your reply. But since there are no good with the darkbasic, I wanted to know if you could explain a few bases.
Thanks again for your attention
DevilAntonio
Years of Service
User Offline
you could give me just a small example with a character that walks and an enemy that chases him around the obstacles, using darkai and darkphysics.
Thanks again for your attention
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2009 04:03
Okay then, check this out:

What I did here was basically just mash together the DarkAI Container example and the DarkPHYSICS character controller example, and clean them up.

DevilAntonio
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot. Now I will study this a little code. You were very kind.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 10:48:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 10:48:22