Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Recruiting Model/Game Dev team

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I am recruiting people to be on my development team, this team is going to focus mostly on the design of weapons and entities, but also on games(later on). But I need specific people to join me on the team. I need a

Detail Modeler - Someone that is good at modeling and can work with a partner made basic mesh and add detail to form the final product. It would help if you knew how to hand rig, you need to use blender.

Texture Worker - Someone that is good at making and applying realistic and lifelike textures of guns and objects. You can use GIMP, Photoshop or some other texture maker, like texture maker 3. But GIMP or Photoshop is preferred, you may also use Paint.net

Animator - This person is going to take the final product and animate it in whatever program this person is best at. It could be Milkshape 3d, Fragmotion, whatever. But you need to be exceptional.

Soundset Maker - This person will make custom sounds for all of our weapons and entities(if required) but you need to have experience. You can use whatever program you want, just make sure your good at it.

If you are interested and good at any of these jobs, then post it here, but be sure to post links to videos, pictures ect. Showing me your work in that field.(it would be preferred if the examples were on weapons. And post your email, so I can contact you if your chosen.

Just for the record, my job is the Basic Modeler, the Basic Modeler makes the basic meshs of the weapons and entities, some may be more complex than others, then the Basic Modeler gives it to the detail modeler, then he gives It to the texture worker, then the texture worker gives it to the animator, the animator gives it to the soundset maker, once all that is done, the entity/weapon will be made FPSC ready and released to the public.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2009 00:33
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

NO. I don't look anything like my avatar!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:20:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:20:18