Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lights to entities

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2009 18:36
Hey guys first of all let me apologize for my question, I looked around the forums a little but couldn't find what I needed help with, searched the Community guide too but this has probably been covered somewhere.

Basically I want to know if I can mount a Dynamic light to a Dynamic entity so that I can pick up said entity and carry it around creating, for example a lamp with light source.

Is it possible? Has it been done.

Once again sorry if this has been covered, I know the community doesn't like it when things have been covered a million times.

Yours Kindly, Kaizoku roof.

The Curtain has fallen...
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2009 21:31
It is possible with Project Blue, but if you haven't bought it then you can't use it...

I'll post the scripts up in a mo for anyone who does have it...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Quack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2009 04:37
Hmmmm, thanks for your reply. I'm gonna go have a look at it.

The Curtain has fallen...

Pirate productions(Coming soon)
Spyro0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 03:06
Yeah Quack, being able to carry a light around would be an excellent feature for FPS, pity it's not included in the programming itself.

I Have to check out what Project Blue is, and see does my Bank manager need to get worried again .

Smarter than the average bear.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:15:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:15:45