Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Model Pack 33

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2009 00:08 Edited at: 19th Aug 2009 00:12
Quote: "I am totally satisfied with Stevepauls characters from MP 20 and 23."

Me too.
I was just admiring the characters from 23 the other day. (mouth animations are nice!)

Quote: "I hope he does more Fantasy/Horror stuff sometime "

He would be good for an alien pack.

Anyway this is off topic, unless he created this pack.
Sorry

(I have a feeling that Thraxas made this pack)

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2009 00:12 Edited at: 19th Aug 2009 00:16
Quote: "may I be so bold to correct you with some threads that got new posts within the last 3 days?"

You're not proving a point, you're just taking a selection of posts which support your argument, I could do the same.

Quote: "There are also other modding communities like the ones for NWN2, Oblivion or STALKER (just to name a few I know personally) where we all do everything for free (including the hardcore stuff like modelling and animating)because we cant sell stuff made for the commercial licensed games. According to you our pastures must be of a greyish green at best but we aren't idiots over there, just creative minds sharing the *geeky love* for our game"

This has nothing to do with money or time taken, if this was free people here would still complain. Just common courtesy, which is severely lacking. I assume that in all those communities people are not constantly rubbishing each other's work!

Quote: "Thats another thing that baffles me: why doesnt anybody doing commercial packs post their WIP on the boards to get some feedback and avoid threads like this one??? "

If you don't like it don't buy it.... SIMPLE... Don't rubbish it without constructive feedback.

It would seem you completely misunderstood my posts, and tried to turn my argument into something it never was!!!!!!

Quote: "Doing a pack (or two) with content and style that no one specifically asked for is completely at the developers own risk.
"

Doesn't mean people have to be rude about it! Think about it.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2009 00:49
For the record I am not the author of Model Packs 32 or 33!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:14:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:14:27