Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Making Doors in Blender - Need Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So, I had an idea for making some doors for the FPSC, and maybe modifying the stock ones a bit to make them look damaged. Anyway, I got the door shape how I want it, and set keyframes for the door to slide open then closed. I got it FPSC ready and gave it a door script, but in game the animation didn't work. Can anyone explain how to make Blender animations play in FPSC?

Also, please don't just say "Blender sucks, get Fragmotion/Milkshape," that doesn't help me and I can't afford them right now anyway.

(I didn't know if this belonged in scripts or models or something else, if it fits somewhere else better, would a mod please move it?)

Don't ask, don't tell <-< >->
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 01:04
It's blender's .X exporter, animated models don't work very well sadly...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Scorple
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah.. well that sucks :\ Thanks anyway CoffeeGrunt.

(Why can't Blender and DirectX just get along...)

Don't ask, don't tell <-< >->
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 01:38 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 01:38
There's a new patch available for Blender that apparently addresses the issues with DirectX here. I've never gotten the chance to try it out yet, so I can't say if it fixes the problem or not.

Kravenwolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:04