Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How old are you and what brings you to the FPSC community?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 03:04
Quote: ""However, there are a select few that are or would like to make it professional.""

I am in the process of being one of those select few.

Quote: ""2. Is this a hobby, or professional endeavor?""

I am in the process of designing a commercial game as of now (LV21)

Quote: ""3. How long involved in game developement?""

About 2 years now.

Can you save the crew of LV21?

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151512&b=25
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 03:58 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2009 03:59
I have a year and four months left of being a teenager by that range.

I got into it well, because of the fact that I love fps, and did some work in Game Maker, so I was already into game dev.

However, FPSC is just a hobby now, and I continue to use only to mod.

SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 11:45
Yeah, well. I hate the FPSC moderators, kinda. I mean, the rule about not being allowed to tell age! I mean, I've noticed, german people seem to be allowed to tell their age even if they're not 18... (I might be wrong, and probably am)
And... what's the point of that "no age telling"? Seriously? I mean... you know... In all other forums I'm in, people can openly tell their age, and it is even ENCOURAGED! And here... it's just weird.

Well, anyway. So, I'm a teen, and FPSC is a hobby for me. If I would have a paypal, I would sell the models I make. Now I don't even post them here. (because mods would ban me if I did, they're so crappy, lol ) And I've used FPSC from the beginning of this year. Well, since I saw mp22 and started drooling on it. I first thought it was in stock FPSC, and... Well, then I understood it wasn't... (lol, I was a *BIT* weird...)

^My game, Gore Club Mission^
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 11:51
Quote: "Yeah, well. I hate the FPSC moderators, kinda. I mean, the rule about not being allowed to tell age!"

they're just doing their job they may have sth in mind that we're not aware of or maybe just doing wut they're told and these rules come from the forum admin himself..

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 12:03
ok, last warhammer-related post for me now.

i stopped playing warhammer a few years ago after i ran out of friends who wanted to play it. (there was originally 5)

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
- Check out my portfolio to know how old i am.
- I am pretty mcuh into game dev. I use several comercial products like Unreal Engine (P.E.), i also use Leadwerks wich is very nice also. I am fully into design and all things around that genre. Check out my portfolio to learn a little more about me. I use FPSC because it is a nice start, and i think you can pull many things off, and for sure with the mods that are being created. I also am making my own engine based on open source dlls, and wrap it up. In C++.
I have done/made alot of workshops for several products. I also folowed alot of them. I love C++/DARKGDK. So that is my main code language, I also do webprogramming and layout desining. Check out my portfolio for freebie requests and freelance work.
I love modeling and texturing. I really like to do 3d art, i also oilpaint in some spare time i have. and play the piano, go out with my girlfriends, and friends. And a bunch of other things...
Robotica is a thing that i really like to do. Medicines also. Thats why i am gonna choose the mutleple profile list in the university. Medicine/Robotica/GameDev.
I have one big comercial game going on. Wich is SoulIsland, but it is comercial in another way u might not been thinging of. Anyway that is a very tiny bit about me.

Later,

Red Eye

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:19:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:19:49